Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Jchen124
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Since the support isnt working and i cannot reach out to Arlo im trying it this way.

i have the Arlo Baby since yesterday and after multiple attempts (hours) to connect this device to our wifi, I now have the following issue that the Arlo baby stays in Boot Mode ( solid orange light) 

How the hack do i fix this? 

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jchen124
Aspirant
Aspirant

Topic can be closed :

My Solution for fixing the cam: 

I uninstalled the Arlo App en reinstalled it > i could not log in into my old account anymore , so created a new one. 

I turned on the Arlo Baby cam without plugging in , let the battery drain overnight . I tried cycle battery and factory resets multiple times without success. 

This morning the battery was empty so i charged it fully. 

Then i logged into my new account using laptop, 

Filled in manually the details of my Wifi

and somehow it worked and scanned the QR code ( i unplugged the arlo baby first and only used the battery) 

So far so good, i am still testing and hopefully it will hold.. i now (plugged in using power)

Fingers crossed,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jchen124
Aspirant
Aspirant

In addition it got out of the boot mode but now i cannot connect my wifi, omg this camera gets me really mad

Jchen124
Aspirant
Aspirant

Topic can be closed :

My Solution for fixing the cam: 

I uninstalled the Arlo App en reinstalled it > i could not log in into my old account anymore , so created a new one. 

I turned on the Arlo Baby cam without plugging in , let the battery drain overnight . I tried cycle battery and factory resets multiple times without success. 

This morning the battery was empty so i charged it fully. 

Then i logged into my new account using laptop, 

Filled in manually the details of my Wifi

and somehow it worked and scanned the QR code ( i unplugged the arlo baby first and only used the battery) 

So far so good, i am still testing and hopefully it will hold.. i now (plugged in using power)

Fingers crossed,

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation