Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Moosh
Follower
Follower

I keep receiving these pre-order emails for the ARLO Baby, which I want to buy but I dont feel comfortable paying for something without knowing when I will recieve it.

AU$399 without a timeframe is just putting money into Harvey Normans pockets, Why would I want to do this?

Is ARLO essentially crowd funding their launch? 

It would make sense if there was an incentive to do this but this doesnt seem the case.

I felt stuffed around by the ARLO PRO (same deal with poor communication around timeframes for release in Aust), I bought the battery operated ones just before the PRO came out - and I feel this is going to happen again with the ARLO BABY.

We are expecting our first baby in October, if the baby arrives before release I will purchase another brand and transition all my devices away from ARLO - Not because I am not satisfied with my security camera's but because all the talk for this product and emails recieved is just a noise and as a consumer I don't want to be lead on and I will act on principle alone. If your going to launch it, do it.

Please provide a genuine timeframe for release

Make a decision, so I can make mine

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Moosh,

I do not have an official launch date for Arlo Baby in Australia at this time. I will post an update when I have more information.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation