Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ABC1000 - Receiving 5 camera streams error message

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ABChandler
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am receiving a message stating "Maximum of 5 camera streams are supported simultaneously. Please stop one stream before starting another camera stream."  We do not have 5 cameras for Arlo. Can anyone assist? I've logged out and logged back in, multiple times. This message is not allowing us to view the camera feed. 

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master

You could check how many users are logged in to your account, check this by going to settings in the app, select privacy centre then select account and  select sessions. Log out any that you don’t want.

ABChandler
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! Thanks for that, I did just check and it's only showing me as a user. There are only two users for this camera, and the system never allows us to view the feed at the same time. Unfortunately, I still don't have a solution to this issue. I don't know what to do at this point. 

Dannybear
Master
Master

Unfortunately the prior threads on this forum describing a similar issue, point to a arlo backend server issue.

Since it can take several months for arlo to identify the issue and deploy a fix you should start the arlo customer support process as soon as possible.

If you’re subscribed to a plan or the equipment is still within warranty you can access support via the arlo app settings/support/device for your entitled options.

If you’re not entitled then you will need to wait for other customers to complain about the issue.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @ABChandler

Are you still experiencing the issue? is this occurring over the web browser or mobile app? 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation