Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
kirstie_mienie
Follower
Follower
Please help,
This is the second arlo baby we have bought.
The first had mini USB problems and wouldn’t charge- it was replaced.
The second Arlo baby we bought has just turned up as a DUD, it is stuck in camera booting “solid amber” since Powered up. Reading many articles states that it is faulty and needs to be replaced. Have seemed Arlo support and NO reply. Anyone out there that can help, would be much appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
seskebeske
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here! Can't get past discovery and red amber.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @kirstie_mienie

I see customer support has replied to you yesterday evening, please review your case for the latest information. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @seskebeske

Please try to reboot your baby camera. If that does not help you can perform a factory reset. You can find more info here: How do I reset Arlo Baby to factory default settings?

Please feel free to reach out to the customer support team for further assistance Arlo Tech Support

seskebeske
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. As everyone else with this issue, I've factory reset to no avail. Stuck with solid amber no matter how long I sync or reset. I've drained the battery, unplugged, reconnected, everything and it's "frozen". Tech said that it's a goner. I don't understand how this can happen and have absolutely no way to fix it. Says it's out of warranty too so now just an expensive paper weight. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation