Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kalewis76
Tutor
Tutor

How do you get the doorbell to ring multiple phones, when someone rings the bell it rings my phone but even if my wife is logged into her app it does not ring her phone. She has the same access as me and has her own logon to the site. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kalewis76
Tutor
Tutor

so I figured it out, she has an IOS and the software was not out when we got the doorbell. the next day she got the updated version that supported the doorball and when she upgraded it worked. I think it was just so new that my android had the update first 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
G0AT
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same question.  My system has 5 cameras, and now the doorbell and chime with the Basic (free) recording.  The doorbell will call my phone but I would like it to be able to my wife's phone (and possibly other family members) at the same time.  Is this possible?  If so how?

Thanks

cbl1
Tutor
Tutor

I haven't seen where they have released the doorbell yet.  You have one?   Is it released overseas but not US?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Did you share the doorbell with the desired user within the Grant Access settings? If so, the call should go to both the primary user and the shared user.

cbl1,

The doorbell has been released in the US, for more information, take a look here: Arlo Audio Doorbell and Chime

JamesC

kalewis76
Tutor
Tutor

so I figured it out, she has an IOS and the software was not out when we got the doorbell. the next day she got the updated version that supported the doorball and when she upgraded it worked. I think it was just so new that my android had the update first 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation