Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Touch ID duplication

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Nanookie
Apprentice
Apprentice

On my iPhone, I have touch ID activated. I also activated it on my arlo application. When my doorbell rights, I have to access my phone using touch ID, but then again, when the arlo application lauches and I want to answer doorbell, touch ID goes off again. So i'm having to "touch ID" twice, to answer doorbell. If I de-activate touch ID on the arlo application, would it bypass "login" credentials when I open application answering doorbell? I dont think I understand why i'm getting hit twice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nanookie,

If you disable Touch ID for the Arlo mobile app, you will stay logged in unless you explicitly log out of the mobile app.

For more information on Touch Id, take a look here: How do I use iPhone fingerprint authentication to automatically log in to my Arlo app?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nanookie,

If you disable Touch ID for the Arlo mobile app, you will stay logged in unless you explicitly log out of the mobile app.

For more information on Touch Id, take a look here: How do I use iPhone fingerprint authentication to automatically log in to my Arlo app?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation