Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No battery level for Doorbell with v1.14.1.0_2909_bfcf6

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Locutus73
Apprentice
Apprentice

After the infamous v1.14.1.0_2909_bfcf6 firmware update on my VMB4000r3 I get no battery level for my Doorbell on iOS app, but it’s correctly reported in the web one.

Add to this: WiFi level reported as 2 of 3 dots for all devices regardless of the actual level, no more HomeKit button for the basestation, no cross triggering (i.e. one PIR camera activating recording in two cameras)...

Netgear please rollback firmware immediately: this is a security system people should rely one, firmware and software should be released after extensive and obsessive testing.

Thank you.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Locutus73
Apprentice
Apprentice

This problem (battery level) seems solved now.

Wi-Fi signal is still wrongly reported as 2 of 3 as any other device after this friday update debacle.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewSmith
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue with the latest VMB4000r3 “update”, doorbell battery level etc not shown in IOS app but shown in web client.  The doorbell does ring my traditional chime and phone.

I don’t want to remove and resync the doorbell as the traditional chime option was removed in an earlier IOS app “update”.

i agree Arlo need to do more testing and also allow users to turn off automatic updates.

Andy

Locutus73
Apprentice
Apprentice

This problem (battery level) seems solved now.

Wi-Fi signal is still wrongly reported as 2 of 3 as any other device after this friday update debacle.

Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation