Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell disconnect, battery drain and poor voice quality

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BMurdock
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,

My Arlo doorbell constantly disconnects (full signal), the battery is now reading 0%, and the default voice responses cut in and out all choppy...

Are these consistant issues or have people had this doorbell function properly?

I have had 0 problems with the base station, cameras, and chime, other than when the doorbell acts up. I find it extremely disappointing given the amount of money I spent on the system, that I have so many issues. I specifically replaced a Ring doorbell for better video quality and camera placement and have the camera triggered by the doorbell. If the doorbell doesnt work it's now pointless.
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BMurdock

When did this issue first occur?

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

BMurdock
Aspirant
Aspirant
It started about 2 weeks after I hooked it up. I have tried replacing the batteries, moving the base closer, re syncing the device, I have even factory reset everything and set the whole system back up.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BMurdock

There was a new update for the doorbell released last Thursday on the 8th of August. Have you tried to remove & re-sync you doorbell since then?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation