Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell all connected but connections and conversations are not stored in library?

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
mrhide1
Aspirant
Aspirant

good morning,
bew doorbell, all connected but :
the connections and conversations are not stored in the library. Furthermore the video is not shown, only the „egg clock“ symbol. The cam is working by its own, bit it seems that its not when the doorbell is rung. It must be me or some settings I guess…. any suggestions? Thanks Mike

11 REPLIES 11
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrhide1,

Can you show a screenshot of what you're referring that shows only the "egg clock" symbol? Make sure that you have the camera on "Armed" mode to ensure that you have your recordings saved.

mrhide1
Aspirant
Aspirant
the doorbell is armed. no matter which cam I choose, i never see an image.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mrhide1 wrote:
the doorbell is armed. no matter which cam I choose, i never see an image.

Are you seeing the cameras and recordings when you use the web ui?

mrhide1
Aspirant
Aspirant
yes i do. All works fine. Only when I get the call from the doorbell, there is no video feed and it wont be recorded.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This is the audio doorbell section and that doorbell doesn't have a camera. What doorbell do you actually have?

mrhide1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I di have die Audio DoorBell. It is connected to one of my cameras
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Is this happening when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi? Have you tried restarting your iOS device to see if that helps?

Deepdiver47
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same basic issue - namely that all cameras are working well, but when you press the doorbell the camera that is linked to it fails to load, and I get the same "spinning' visual. All software is up to date, this issue started today after I replaced all of the batteries.

I have restarted the phone - its a Note 20 running the latest version of Android.

I have unpaired the camera and paired with another camera with exactly the same result.

I am unable to attach the screenshot for some unknown reason.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Deepiver47,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo Android app and rebooting your Note 20 device to see if that helps?

Deepdiver47
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did both. Unpaired all devices. Rebooted the router. Reset the base Station. Deleted the app and reinstalled it.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest for you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation