Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Door bell chime buzzing

Discussion stats
Carlton2 Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two doorbells, front door set on position 3 and works fine, back door buzzies on position 1 and 3. I would like to keep my traditional chimes. What do i do?

Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru

Have you used the Tradition Chime setting in the doorbell settings?

glooka Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the exact same problem as Tomatera with a old mechanichal chime model Emerson 8203/8204. Position 2 does not ring the bell, while positions 1 and 3 make the buzzing noise. I am running the latest firmware 1.2.0.0_297_268. Now I have just noticed under "My doorbell settings" >>> Traditional Chime >>> Disconnected

PLease help. 

ChristinaD Aspirant
Aspirant
The Traditional option isn’t listed in my device settings. Is this based on model? I have model AAD1001.
TeeBoy Initiate
Initiate
Same here on my iPhone. “Traditional” appears when I’m logged in on my computer. “Traditional “ says “not connected” but can’t be clicked on to make changes. I did everything correctly per instructions and tried other methods described here. Bit the bullet and ordered the chime. Yet another disappointment with arlo to add to the list. Wish I never got this system.
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should be resolved with the latest firmware release for the Arlo Audio Doorbell.

Please take a look at the release notes here and let us know if you still experience this issue.

Arlo Audio Doorbell - 1.2.0.0_309_283 – 8th August 2019

JamesC

Discussion stats