Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Amazon Reviews for Arlo Audio Doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rseward
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just noticed that Amazon won't allow reviews for the Arlo Audio Doorbell at this time.... Interesting?

"Sorry, we are unable to accept reviews for this product. This product has limitations on submitting reviews. There can be a number of reasons for this, including unusual reviewing activity."

Could this be due to an overwhelming number of negative reviews?

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

who can say, except Amazon is it's own business and not beholding to Arlo re + or -

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
RChobby
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I was able to leave a review. I guess because I’m a “verified purchase” customer.
rseward
Apprentice
Apprentice
Congratulations 🎉 on your “verified purchase” status.... a congratulate is in order for me as well.

Still don’t see any reviews on Amazon posted today 12/04/18 or yesterday (12/03/18)..
I never said Amazon never let anyone write a review.... just that was the current state at the time of time of my posting. It’s still the current state at this moment. Not when you’re reading this, but as I’m writing it.
rseward
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was finally able to write a reveiw yesturday evening (12/5)... and do see that a couple of reviews were posted on 12/3-12/4 that didn't show up on Amazon until 12/5.

Anyway my review wasn't very positive, I'll be returning mine and trying again with the next gen product as I don't think the shortcomings can be addressed through firmware updates.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation