Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Update @ 5:16PM PT on 9/18/18

Dear Arlo Customer,

Earlier today between 2:50-4:20PM PT we learned of a reported issue for some customers in which recordings were missing from their library, and/or live streaming was slower than expected.

Some customers may experience delays in being able to access videos in their library that were recorded during the above-referenced time frame. However, all of your recordings will be restored in your library shortly. Any new activity, including notifications and recordings, should function as expected and you will continue to get alerts for new activity recorded by the camera system.

Currently Arlo systems are operational and you may always check the status of Arlo systems by visiting: https://status.arlo.com/

We’re sorry if you were impacted by this issue and we want you to know that our team continues to closely monitor our systems to ensure that they function as expected.

Thank you,

Arlo Team

Original Message:

Dear Arlo Customer,

At approximately 3:00 PM PT today we learned of a reported issue for some customers in which recordings are missing from their library, and/or live streaming is slower than expected.

Our team is actively investigating this issue and diligently working to resolve it. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Arlo Team

4 REPLIES 4
BetaUser3000
Guide
Guide

Just noticed this afternoon Tuesday 9/18 since 3:30pm Pacific Time.  All of my cameras detect motion but no recordings.  I can view a live feed from each of my Arlo Pro cameras from my arlo android app on my android smartphone but when I click on the record button for 10 seconds, no recordings in my library for today Tuesday 9/18.  I restarted my base stations a couple of times already for the last 30 minutes, but no recordings.  Something wrong with cloud storage today?  Did an Arlo cloud engineer patch something without fully testing? 

BetaUser3000
Guide
Guide

Recordings are now working. I didn't do anything.  Both manual and motion-triggered recordings appear in my library for today Tue 9/18.  So the cloud storage outage was an 1 hour and 15 minutes from 3:30pm Pacific to 4:45pm Pacific.  Very strange.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BetaUser3000,

The engineering team is currently investigating an issue affecting some users. We'll provide an update here when we have more information.

JamesC

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Dear Arlo Customer,

Earlier today between 2:50-4:20PM PT we learned of a reported issue for some customers in which recordings were missing from their library, and/or live streaming was slower than expected.

Some customers may experience delays in being able to access videos in their library that were recorded during the above-referenced time frame. However, all of your recordings will be restored in your library shortly. Any new activity, including notifications and recordings, should function as expected and you will continue to get alerts for new activity recorded by the camera system.

Currently Arlo systems are operational and you may always check the status of Arlo systems by visiting: https://status.arlo.com/

We’re sorry if you were impacted by this issue and we want you to know that our team continues to closely monitor our systems to ensure that they function as expected.

Thank you,

Arlo Team

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation