Learn more about our Community site redesign
Hi Arlo community,
With the split of Arlo and NETGEAR into two separate companies finalized, we have some upcoming changes to our community site design.
The updates will begin on March 12, 2019 around 10:00PM PST, and completing on March 13, 2019 around 3:00AM PST. We do not expect the site to be down during this time, but you may notice some functionality not behaving as expected.
UPDATE: The updates will begin on March 14, 2019 around 10:00PM PST, and completing on March 15, 2019 around 3:00AM PST.
Although the changes are mostly to align with our updated branding, we are looking towards improving the user experience on our community going forward. Some of the updates you can expect to see:
- Enhanced brand colors throughout the site.
- New "Featured Discussions" section where we will highlight the most relevant content.
- Updated badges (this does not affect any you have already earned).
- Updated rank icons (this does not affect your current status towards moving up in rank).
- Updated avatars. Feel free to update your avatar to personalize your profile!
This will be a multi-stage process and more updates are coming soon. A few things we are aware of that will be affected starting March 15, 2019:
- Search is only available on the homepage. If you would like to search for your issue or topic, please go here.
- Search results page branding is not updated. We have improvements to search upcoming that will make your search experience better.
If you have any feedback on the redesign or have any ways that you would like to see the community site improved, please share here