Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Matpote55
Aspirant
Aspirant

For a while now my Arlo Pro 2 cameras will not live stream.

I have four Arlo Pro 2 cameras and a VMB4000r3 Base Station.

Base station Firmware - 1.21.1.0_4302_9611cf3

Camera Firmware - 1.125.17.1_11_de8490d

When I click the the live stream on the web browser and the Arlo app nothing happens.

I have reset the system up from scratch and power cycles the cameras and base unit multiple time.

When I go on camera positioning on the settings I have the following message on all the cameras. 'It looks like the device is busy or offline. Please make sure your device is powered on and connected to the Internet.'
I have obviously checked, the devices are powered and internet connection is good.

Has anyone had the same issue, and more importantly, have they managed to resolve it?

Many thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
billkex
Luminary
Luminary

On mine, When I want to watch one of my 9 cameras live on my desktop computer, it only shows 1 camera live, (I have to refresh it, to see another camera live...1 at a time) 

Previously,  I could view them all live at the same time....What happened?

However, on the app on my phone, I can watch them all live at the same time.

Is there a setting I need to apply on my computer?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When on the computer only five cameras are able to be viewed at the same time. Here is some troubleshooting steps for live streaming:

Why am I unable to live stream my Arlo camera from a web browser?

In regard to how many you can stream at once, please read below:

• On my.arlo.com, you can simultaneously stream a maximum of five Arlo cameras that are connected to a single Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station.
  • To start streaming a sixth camera, you must pause one of the active streams.
  • You cannot stream more than five cameras simultaneously, even if you utilize multiple Arlo SmartHubs or Arlo Base Stations.
Matpote55
Aspirant
Aspirant

I only have 4 devices attached to the base station. However, I am unable to view any live streams on the app or web browser. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do the steps within this link and see if that helps:

How to troubleshoot Arlo camera live streaming issues

billkex
Luminary
Luminary

I have 9 cameras, and I can live stream all at the same time on the app on my cellphone.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation