Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

If you're racking your brain about how to format the micro sd card for your Smart Hub...

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
syncinatti
Follower
Follower

And you have a newer computer, an iphone, or any device that won't let you choose the correct type of formatting, let me save you hours of headache with customer service and even more hours of precious time. You won't be able to format from your phone or the app. Log into my.arlo.com through your desktop. It's the only way you will see anything other than Subscriptions they are trying to sell you. 

Desktop computer > my.arlo.com > Devices > Storage... (or something like that... they keep changing things, so use common sense if the path is a little different) You'll see a big button at the bottom that says Format. Click it.

Make sure your hub is on the same network as your cameras and your desktop, if you're using wifi. You're welcome in advance. Customer support is infuriatingly useless. Also, beware, the hub does NOT work with the current doorbells. They know it already. They need to disclaim it before you buy all these pieces that don't work together. Chime never worked either, and we've bought two systems for two completely different houses. Good luck, yall. Use these forums. Don't waste your time with support. They don't know either.

0 REPLIES 0