Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4000r3 HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AscenindingNode
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I'm trying to connect my base station to HomeKit for the first time unsuccessfully. It appears a reset of my HomeKit token may help according to other posts. Can you help, please?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

AscenindingNode
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. That did not resolve the issue. Any other suggestions, please?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AscenindingNode,

Try factory resetting your base station and then attempt to set up HomeKit again.

Instructions for factory reset: https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-to-the-default-values

JamesC

AscenindingNode
Aspirant
Aspirant

I performed a factory reset but the HomeKit set up still spins. Do I need the token reset again?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AscenindingNode,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC