Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to add Arlo to HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Kb75
Follower
Follower

I am not able to add my Arlo to Apple HomeKit, can you assist?

Best Kåre

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Dcljunkmail
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi can you please reset token for my arlo base station again? I had to delete from homekit and readd and now my basestatiom

cant discover homekit again. Is there a permanent fiz for

this issue other than asking for token resets? 
basestation serial is 

4R05827YA068E

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dcljunkmail,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Tshrira
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi ,

i have the same issue it is not discoverable and can’t be added to homekit, can you reset mu token as well sn 4R057B7JA11BF

thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: 

How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Tshrira
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

it is still not working  , can’t be discovered as a bridge for home kit, can you please reset the token again? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have went ahead and reset that token again. Before setting up the HomeKit, uninstall and reinstall the app, reboot the base station and then go ahead and try to set up the HomeKit.