Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token reset

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
bobbyk30
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get my token reset for Apple HomeKit? My cameras no longer were responding on the home app so I removed the base station but now can't add it again. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Aphouse
Aspirant
Aspirant

My device is not able to be connected to HomeKit and gives an error message saying that it is not compatible with HomeKit after going most of the way of adding the device to HomeKit despite ensuring latest firmware, power cycling, and resetting my base station.  Based on multiple threads in this community, it seems like I need my token reset.  Can you please help me with that?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Aphouse,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

krikboh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to link my hub to Homekit. Can you please send a token reset?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

krikboh,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

bobbyk30
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I am unfortunately seeing the same issue, could you please reset my token again?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bobbyk30,

JamesC