Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token reset for Homekit

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
johh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

After removing my base station from Homekit, it's no longer possible to re-add it. Could you please send a new token to my base station? 

BR

7 REPLIES 7
johh2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Could you please send a new token for this account as well? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

johh, johh2

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

johh2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately it still doesn't work, despite following the instructions. I have two base stations connected to this account, did you send token reset requests to both of them? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

johh2,

Sometimes there is a delay in the base receiving the reset. You may need to try again after waiting a couple hours.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue after try again later today.

JamesC

johh2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Now when I tried to configure Homekit again the basestation successfully appeared. Unfortunately when I tried to add the basestation I received a message saying it was an uncertified accessory and then the configuration failed. Trying to configure again, no units are found (same as before).

As it seems like the token has been ”consumed”, can you please send a new token reset request or give me another advice on how to continue?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

johh2,

I sent another token reset request. Try again and let me know.

JamesC

johh2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now it worked perfectly, thank you!