Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Please a token reset for homekit

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cdchome23
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • I’m trying to add my base station in arlo security app with no luck. I tried everything. Hard reset 3 times and power off and on many times as well. I search the community for similar issue and all had solved their problem with remote token reset. 
6 REPLIES 6
cdchome23
Aspirant
Aspirant

I managed to add base station to arlo app (ios) but when I tried to add it into the homekit I have the message Unable to add accessory. I tried rebooting the base station with no luck. Can you send remotely a token?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cdchome23,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

BoSixten
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem.

I already have one VMB5000 base station added to HomeKit, but just get the message ”can not add…” for the second VMB5000. 

cdchome23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear mr James,

Still after you send the token I did a reboot and tried to add my base in my homekit and no luck again. I did another reboot of my base and still the same. Any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance,
Andreas
cdchome23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you help?

I need to add my base station to homekit. 

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BoSixten, cdchome23

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC