Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

zmit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

I successfully added my smart hub to homekit once, but I had to re-do the homekit setup. Now I am stuck at the "Devices found" stage of the hub's homekit section. Reading around the community pages it seems like I need to get a token reset to be able to re-add the hub to homekit. Can you please push one to the hub associated with this account?

Thanks

148 REPLIES 148
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

jamesly
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank fix
jamesly
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank fix

mdube72
Tutor
Tutor

Can I please get a reset token to my base unit ?  I have already asked once and got no reply.  Need to fix my Homekit after the iOS update.

Mac42nd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, looks like I need a reset token for HomeKit as well. Thanks.

jzarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello could you send a HomeKit reset to the hub on my account as well please ? 

Joury
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also have an issue with both my base stations. Neither one of them seems to be able to connect to HomeKit. I have read this might require a Token reset. Can you please so that for me?

LiquidQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am stuck at the "Devices found" stage of the hub's homekit section as well. I've done everything suggested in this thread more than once. Can I get a token reset please. 

Kevmisty
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could really use some help

Kevmisty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset. Any help?

Arloultra2020
Initiate
Initiate

I need a token

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Your tokens have been reset. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

calengr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I am having issues setting up homekit.  It is stuck on "discovering your device".  Can I get a token reset please?

Thanks,

JYxfeldt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm also stuck and need a Homekit reset.

Thanks in advance!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Twcfat50
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need my token reset please.  HomeKit cannot see either of my base stations.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Antoko
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an Apple HomeKit token reset

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Chrigi06
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two VBM5000 smart hubs and three cameras, but only one camera is available in Apple Home App. I probably also need an Apple HomeKit token reset.

Thank you.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Barlo_aus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Can you please send me a token reset request for homekit?

Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

MatthiasWeitzel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I need also a token reset!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator