Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Reset Token

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
crygon0
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Homekit connection stopped working. I've uninstalled the app, power cycled all devices, removed from home kit. I see "Discovering your device. Please wait." when trying to set it up.

7 REPLIES 7
crygon0
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset for my base station?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Sphraff
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to reset des basestation withaout loosing the cameras

if jou send me a token reset idont have to reconect the cameras ?

Can I get a token reset for my base station vbm 4000r6 associatated to my user account ?

Sphraff
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry its not the 4000 but the 5000 ho comes with ultra 2 cameras

Is it possible to reset des basestation withaout loosing the cameras

if jou send me a token reset idont have to reconnect the cameras ?

Can I get a token reset for my base station vbm 5000r6 associatated to my user account ?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

crygon0
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for resetting the token. However, my issue seems unresolved. I just reset my base station and I still see the "Discovering your device. Please wait." message. Anything else that I can do? I'm up to date on firmware and at this moment, have no devices set up on the newly reset base station.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@crygon0 

You can try removing and re-adding the Arlo Secure app. I would reboot the base station once more then re-download the app. I also reset the token again for you.