Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Connecting VBM5000r6 to HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bprps
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have a steel frame house and had trouble getting the right system. I have a mesh network of eero pods covering the property. I originally had two base stations and 4 Ultra cameras wi5 the Security Hub, but the cameras had to connect directly to the Base Stations. I removed all the Ultras and Base Stations and added 4 Pro 5s. I found the best results was to activate the cameras and set them up in place so that they synced with the closest eero pod. 

Now I’m trying to add one Base Station and it will not connect to HomeKit. It endlessly searches for devices. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Mflocks
Star
Star

Been waiting. When the pro 5s cameras were released in November 22 the press release stated early 23 for HomeKit integration. Well it’s approaching May 23 and still no HomeKit support. Why and when? I purchased them with the belief your press release was accurate