Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot re-register a friend

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GeirJensen
Aspirant
Aspirant

My friend can no more log in (perhaps caused by Arlo changing representative in our country?).  I cannot get her re-registered as Friend: Arlo reject her, because she 'has an account' already Arlo state. That account is no longer present in My Arlo. How can we fix this?

PS Had to label IFTTT because I hav a subscription on hub, cameraes and doorbells and don ot use a y of the labeled services.

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can you determine which arlo UI type you both have, need to be the same for it to ever work. Older UI says library, the newer says feed.

The action for the friend is to use her login credentials to login after they click on the invite link and selected create account to activate the sharing request.

Recommend using a pc to open the email invite, select the link to open a web browser to get the create account button.

GeirJensen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thnak you. All of this was done correct. I contacted Arlo Europe Service. They got it to work, somehow, except My Arlo on PC remains stuck in "Friend invite pending" despite restarts, while at Arlo they sad all is OK.  This apperad as a new kind of bug to them. Anyway, we leave it there, as currently all else working.

We have several Arlo Pro 3's on hub, one Pro 4 wireless, 2 recently added doorbuttons. Quite satisfied with Arlo really.