Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t connect to homekit

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kalasnikov
Aspirant
Aspirant
I still can not connect to homekit. How do I get connected?
Arlo app is 3.5.8
CA34229B-993F-4ACC-9B3D-5137E618CECF.png
Best answers
  • JessicaP
    Arlo Employee Retired This widget could not be displayed.
    ">
    Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that. I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kalasnikov,

Are you seeing any error message when trying to connect your Arlo system to Apple HomeKit?

Kalasnikov
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nope. I only see what you can see on the attached photo
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the screenshot. Could you please translate in English of what's showing on the screenshot?

Kalasnikov
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here's a screenshot in English

Screenshoot.png

Kalasnikov
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here in JPG

Screenshoot.jpg
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that. I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

cinnamon_owl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having this same issue.  Why does this require a token reset if users aren't able to do this themselves, nor submit a support question about it unless you subscribe to the service?  This is very frustrating.

cinnamon_owl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was actually finally able to get mine working just now. I had to do a factory reset. Unfortunately that also meant breaking out the ladder and going to reconnect all of my cameras while it was raining. But at least after setting everything back up again, the connection to HomeKit worked.