Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station (and cameras) cannot connect to HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
ajaks328
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I have previously been able to connect my base station(VMB4000r3) and cameras (mix of older and newer models) to Apple HomeKit. I had to remove them from HomeKit and now cannot seem to find the base station through Arlo->Settings->My Devices->Base Station->HomeKit Setup.

I saw a post and thread which seemed to indicate a token needing to be reset. How can I get this support?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Dextr73
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve been on the phone with Arlo support for half of the day now and STILL keep getting this message EVERY TIME I try to connect my Arlo Pro 4 cameras and “Smart Hub” to HomeKit. Please help me!!!

IMG_0825.png

Thomasgunnar
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dextr73, Thomasgunnar

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Zacctastic
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC, I’ll need a token reset too.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Zacctastic,

JamesC

Zacctastic
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you JamesC!