Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
bryantrichar
Follower
Follower

I've seen some responses about needing a token sent for this issue?

117 REPLIES 117
ocp9901
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please? I've the same problem.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ocp9901 your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

jacobg7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a token reset. Thank you.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jacobg7 your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

KileMullen
Initiate
Initiate

This seems to be a common problem. I've been trying for two weeks to get it my camera to show up in Homekit. I think I need a token reset too. 

spdanbury
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please? I've had the same problem for months.

mingming2468
Aspirant
Aspirant

I still can’t get my Arlo linked to Homekit, pls reset my token thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@KileMullen @spdanbury @mingming2468 your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

mingming2468
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rebooted and searched for homekit twice but to no avail. Anything I could do?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Try these troubleshooting steps and see if that helps the behaivor you are seeing: 

How to troubleshoot Apple HomeKit issues for Arlo devices

sswithjs
Aspirant
Aspirant

I still can’t get my Arlo linked to Homekit, pls reset my token thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@sswithjs your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

ppaller
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please? I've the same problem.

kimmyf
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm also stuck at the "Discovering Your Device" page after my base station stopped working in HomeKit.  The Arlo app worked fine, just not within HomeKit.  #VMB4000r3.

Can I also get a token reset?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

ppaller
Aspirant
Aspirant

No change, still stuck on the "Discovering your device" page. Multiple resets without any effects.
"How to troubleshoot Apple HomeKit issues for Arlo devices“ didn’t resolve the problem.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am going to do another reset. But this time do a factory reset of the base station. 

peste
Aspirant
Aspirant

Stuck too. Searched the internet and all roads lead to "Token reset"

Weeraphong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

can you help me also please. Mine is also stuck on discovering device when trying to add to HomeKit 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@peste and @Weeraphong I have done a token reset. Please factory reset the base station and then try to set up the HomeKit again. 

itairos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please get a token reset? I am also stuck on discovering devices...

Dlim00
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello could I get a token reset as well please? I’m having the same issue.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

karrylai
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, can you help me? in fact, I do not know what is token? Thank you

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?