Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sir_rey,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

MukeMan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you please reset my token. New Base Station has the same problem. Thanks.

Mark...

groogruxdave
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good Morning, I am also requesting a Homekit token reset to the system and hardware associated with this email.

Thank you for the support!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MukeMan, groogruxdave

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

MukeMan
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks!
groogruxdave
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. Things are already back up and running!

Gibledan17
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please can I have my token reset? Stuck when trying to re-add my base station to to homekit
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gibledan17,

JamesC

Dayln
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Community. My Arlo base station and cameras have dropped off my Apple HomeKit again and cannot be re-added… can you please reset the HomeKit token? Arlo Pro 2

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dayln,

JamesC

KrasavchiK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you also send a token reset for my base station? Thanks

areyescarvajal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Can I please have my token reset? Issues when trying to add my base station to homekit.

Thank you

benjfletcher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ey up! Can I please have a token reset? I'm seeing "Unable to Add Accessory" & "This accessory cannot be used with HomeKit" when trying to add the Smart Hub to Apple Home Kit. Thank you! Ben

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KrasavchiK, areyescarvajal, benjfletcher

JamesC

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you reset token please?

pezzos69
Guide
Guide

Hello Arlo!

My Arlo Ultra SmartHub can't find Homekit at home.

Could you reset my Homekit token please?

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mocajr66, pezzos69

JamesC

Jasonwright285
Aspirant
Aspirant

F82AD008-23BC-432D-8E4E-289509977A51.jpeg

Hi there 

can I get a token reset. HomeKit is stuck on discover and can’t find my camera. 

pezzos69
Guide
Guide

Thank you!

It works now!

AndB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please, reset the token for my basestation too.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jasonwright285, AndB

JamesC

JohnR007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello.  Can I get a token reset as well?  I am unable to discover my hub when adding to HomeKit.

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JohnR007,

JamesC

JohnR007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much....that solved my issue.

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Works perfect, thank you.