Please try to consolidate duplicate ideas

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
SunDog
Star
Star

I just spent close to 45 minutes reading through 23 pages of ideas and I kept seeing many of the same ideas posted multiple times by different people.

For example, my "idea" was to allow for faster playback of videos so I can review them much quicker. But I found quite a few other people with the same idea so there was no point in me logging a new one.

It also "dilutes" the kudos since not everyone is going to search through all 23 pages (like me the sucker) before posting their idea. But since the kudo's track who up-voted what, conslidation of duplicate ideas should be pretty straightforward.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SunDog,

This is a great suggestion, thank you for sharing. We appreciate the feedback/ideas offered by the community and encourage you to continue posting your ideas in the Arlo Idea Exchange.

Thank you for your contribution,

JamesC

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Ha. Netgear can't fix Arlo's bugs and you want them to spend time organizing the idea forum ? Priorities man, priorities.

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello SunDog,

Just wanted to let you know that we are now actively working on merging duplicate ideas, and have added this to our regular processes going forward. Thank you for your feedback, and you should start seeing an improvement soon as we work through them. 

Thank you for your feedback!

DawnM