Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

which model of arlo I have?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jfc650
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can somebody help me to find out which model I have with the following information? I  am trying to connect the device to my general wifi router (mesh). I am required to select a Arlo model to setup the connection.

Device Info:

Firmware:1.5.295

Hardware: H11

Serial Number: 4WA16B7U78E0B

Best answers
  • dcfox1
    Master
    Master

@jfc650 wrote:

Thanks.

It would be great if Arlo can post a document/web-page indicating which  model can connect to which base/route/hub. Really get confused in terms of which product can connect to where.

They do. Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

• Dannybear
    Master
    Master

The base station model number should be on the device as a sticker, look under it for starters.
    For the cameras look inside the battery compartment for same.

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
The base station model number should be on the device as a sticker, look under it for starters.
For the cameras look inside the battery compartment for same.
jfc650
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the answer. I found  the model in the battery area. VMC3030, Arlo Wire-Free Camera.

Can I connect it with general wifi router or it has to connect with Netgear SmartHub?

Thanks,

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jfc650 wrote:

Can I connect it with general wifi router or it has to connect with Netgear SmartHub?

Only a hub.  Note Arlo hasn't been part of Netgear for several years.

jfc650
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks.

It would be great if Arlo can post a document/web-page indicating which  model can connect to which base/route/hub. Really get confused in terms of which product can connect to where.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@jfc650 wrote:

Thanks.

They do. Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility