Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

troubleshooting Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
cambuggg
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of a sudden, all 5 of my Arlo cameras have lost all settings.  I am trying to set modes and all I get is a fluttering bird. 

Base station info: 

HW Version  VMB3010R2 
Firmware  1.8.1.1_10234

I spent more than $1000 for the cameras, mounts and batteries and now I have nothing to show for it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to settings for each camera and REMOVE DEVICE

Do a full reset of the Base unit ( hold in reset for about ten secs till the front LEDS flash )

Bring back cameras one at a time as if new ( quick push on base sync button , not hold )

This will reset the base/ cameras and all the settings to default and should fix the issue

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to settings for each camera and REMOVE DEVICE

Do a full reset of the Base unit ( hold in reset for about ten secs till the front LEDS flash )

Bring back cameras one at a time as if new ( quick push on base sync button , not hold )

This will reset the base/ cameras and all the settings to default and should fix the issue

Morse is faster than texting!
cambuggg
Aspirant
Aspirant

After giving kudos, my cameras are all on the blink again--no settings for any of them.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs showing on the base? If power cycling the base and opening and closing battery doors doesn't help, it may be a hardware issue.  Open a case with support.