Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo Motion On is not recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kylieli
Follower
Follower

Hi Arlo Support,

I see many other users are also facing the recording problem. I hope you can provide a solution.

My arlo set is new, I just opened the box today. After the setup, all function are working fine except Motino On Recording is not picking up automatically (I can confirm manual record is working fine without any issue).

I have check and confirm below, before I submit this help request.

1. The running man is on

2. Wifi signal is strong on both cameras. 

3. I have receive notifications saying the camera has picked up montions on my IPhone 6 

4 .There is is no recording inside the library (except the manual recorded one)

5. I checked there is no fireware update for all devices, so i assume i am already using the latest firmware

6. I removed and recreated all the rules for troubleshoot purposes

7. I switch on/off the cameras and base for troubleshoot purposes

Kindly advice for the situation. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
fpeace5412
Tutor
Tutor

I've had the same problem for 2 weeks. Spent countless hours on the phone, and my laptop. Case was supposed to be escalated to a "higher-up". They still have not responded to my scheduled time of 2pm yesterday!

I would find out if you can return it to where you bought it asap. Sorry.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kylieli,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

fpeace5412,

If you could, please provide your case number and I will take a look at your case and see if I can provide you with an update.

JamesC