Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

While using Arlo, I receive motion notifications but not all of the videos show up right away.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JaneW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently I've noticed that I will receive the motion notifications on my phone but not all of the videos show up right away.  We've had the system for a year and this is a recent problem.  Last night I screen shot my Library page which had 10:15pm, 11:14pm & 11:24 pm videos.  I knew that one was missing, this morning the 10:18pm video was there.  I'm not sure how long it took to come in but I've noticed the system having a lag time with some videos, some of the time.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

This was a recent server issue but was supposed to be fixed. Are you still having the problem today?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

This was a recent server issue but was supposed to be fixed. Are you still having the problem today?

JaneW
Aspirant
Aspirant
It will be a few days before I can determine if it's fixed, but it's an explanation, thank you!
JaneW
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received two notifications for different cameras an hour ago and still don't have the video to look at.  So I would say the problem isn't fixed.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JaneW,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC