Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What is Arlo's help desk phone number please?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Iowa-based
Aspirant
Aspirant

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Iowa-based wrote:

They don't publish it.  Googling for one almost always leads to a scam support site.

You access support using the app.  Phone support requires an Arlo Secure Subscription.

I suggest posting more details on what your problem is.  Often we can help here (and if we can't, one of the mods might facilitate reaching support).

Iowa-based
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I reach human beings at Arlo?

Iowa-based
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any reason to buy more arlo products when I can't reach human help?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Iowa-based wrote:

How do I reach human beings at Arlo?

I told you.

Go into the support area of the app, select a camera that has a subscription.  Then scroll down to the contact area and select phone support.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You have to have a subscription to reach out to support. But the community has great resources, if you would like to ask a question, I would be more than happy to help.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can reach out to support if you have a subscription, however it does not appear that you have a subscription. Is there anything we can help you with? The community is a great resource when you have questions. 

Willitwork
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a paid subscription and I have called a phone number in the past. Arlo says I have not because they "Do not have a phone number to call in order to prevent scams" but Since I am living in a medical facility with only an outgoing landline to use at the moment where my cell phone is broken I would've had to of used one to talk to them on the phone. I have my laptop, but I know I am not the only one that is not able to view open or closed support cases from the website or web portal. 
I'm ready to start a class action lawsuit at this point. Any attempts to resolve most matters are run arounds to the point that if chatting and it goes past 1 hr, the chat gets disconnected and even things that are requested to be uploaded to support cases for updates go missing and then they close out the support case number because nothing can be done past the 30 days of storage anyway and it makes the case "null" so I end up having to wait until the next time that same issue repeats itself to create a new ticket and repeat the cycle all over again.

today alone I have spent over 5 and a half hrs chatting and I get disconnected almost exactly at 1 hr every time.. Im at the point now that by the time the rep reviews all the case notes, there isn't even any time left, and if there is the only things that get asked are questions that were answered in every previous session. 

With a paid subscription phone support 7 days a week is something that is included, when I signed up and even currently Im not aware of anything that says phone support is only provided with the app. and it would be interesting to know the statistics for how many cases get resolved and not just resolved because there isnt anything that they can do anymore. And if videos or whole days of confirmed recordings go missing we arent getting the 30 days of cloud backup we are paying for either... so what are we exactly paying for? nothing that is guaranteed or close to it even thats for sure.