Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos From Web Portal Feed Will Not Load

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

Videos from feed will not load on the web portal but they load instantly on the app (app is connected to wifi which uses the same cable modem internet connection as the PC). Web portal videos have been slow to load ever since I've been on the new interface but today it won't load at all. Note that the old interface would load videos from library instantly.
Two pics attached...one of screen when trying to load from web portal feed (even after 5 minutes) and one of my internet speed numbers from Ookla.

Screenshot 2024-04-12 084502.jpgScreenshot 2024-04-12 085514.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

Apparently all of the thumbnails on the web portal feed have to be loaded to the feed page prior to selecting one to play. The past three days I had roofers here so there were hundreds of thumbnails to load which is why trying to view one on the web portal, while they were still loading, resulted in the video not loading to play.
There seems to be no issue with the feed videos on the app...they can be viewed immediately upon going to feed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

Apparently all of the thumbnails on the web portal feed have to be loaded to the feed page prior to selecting one to play. The past three days I had roofers here so there were hundreds of thumbnails to load which is why trying to view one on the web portal, while they were still loading, resulted in the video not loading to play.
There seems to be no issue with the feed videos on the app...they can be viewed immediately upon going to feed.