Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

URGETN! Need to contact customer service to update my new email so I can receive a push notification

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Li9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need to contact customer service to update my new email so I can receive a push notification.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Li9 wrote:

Need to contact customer service to update my new email so I can receive a push notification.

Your email doesn't have anything to do with your ability to receive push notifications.

But you can change your account email yourself.

Li9
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't log into my account because my old email address is deactivated and all devices for a push notification are no longer in my possession.  So, yes, I need to speak to the customer service to update my email address.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Li9 wrote:

I can't log into my account because my old email address is deactivated and all devices for a push notification are no longer in my possession.  So, yes, I need to speak to the customer service to update my email address.

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @BrookeN , and @ShayneS ) so they can assist.

After you resolve the problem, I suggest that you add SMS (text) as a verification option.

Li9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Li9,

I've opened and escalated a ticket detailing the concerns mentioned here. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC