Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Problems processing my payment

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
KS15
Follower
Follower

I keep receiving emails from Arlo saying that they are having problems processing my payment. I have updated my card details (still using a Mastercard debit card) & spoke to an Arlo advisor to confirm the change. Today I have received another email saying that my payment cannot be processed & I have two days before my plan is cancelled. I have tried calling Arlo five times today, only to be placed on hold & then cut off each time. My card details are correct & there is no problem with funds. This is most frustrating, time consuming & stressful as it is vital that I have these cameras working.  Can anyone offer any advice please? 

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @KS15 

I have escalated this for you and someone from Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

Karen-Stern
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I have the same problem. Arlo tells me that I am the only one having this problem. 
Now I can see that it is not true. 
I think they should solve the problem. 
Best regards

Karen

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Karen-Stern 

Thank you for the feedback, I have provided this to the appropriate team and someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Twannl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Updated credit card info 3 times already and now my subscription is cancelled. Please solve this issue Arlo. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Twannl I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

RobH999
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm also having the same problem, have checked and updated my card information and i keep getting emails that i need to update. I have checked with my bank and everything is good so this problem is not on my end!! Would be nice if this gets solved.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @RobH999 

Thank you for the feedback, I have escalated this to the appropriate team, and Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.