Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Wencon14
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently my e mail notifications have stopped working. I have rebooted my base station, have checked my profile account and have checked my notifications page. My e mail has been confirmed and my notifications have been checked off. I'm not sure what else to try.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wendy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you click on the Contact Support at the bottom here and do the same thing on the new page that opens, a thrid page should give you options for phone or chat. Are you seeing that?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Be sure to check your spam folder, too. What is your email provider? Some have been known to block Arlo emails until you contact them. Add a second email address to your notifications and see if that works.

Wencon14
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I have been receiving e mails notifications for the past 2 years and then it just stopped. I checked my spam folder just in case and I added a new e mail account which didn't receive any notifications either. The e mail I have been using for the past two years is hotmail, and I tried to add a g mail account but it didn't seem to want to add that either. I saved the changes once I added the new e mail address.

Thanks so much for the ideas though!!

Wendy

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your modes and rules to ensure that email notifications are still checked. If so, uncheck, save and re-check the box and save again. Maybe that will get it going.

Wencon14
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again.... already tried that too. So do appreciate it though.

Wendy

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here.

disbanded
Tutor
Tutor

I'm having the same problem

Wencon14
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I'm not sure how to do that. If I go to support I either see the general support page or the button to start a live chat. I've tried a number of times to do a live chat but there is no answer. I'm not sure how to "open a case with support." 

Thanks,

Wendy 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @disbanded,

Are you still having any problems after the steps that jguerdat gave out?

Hey @Wencon14,

Have you tried using a different email account to see if you are receiving the notifications through the other account other than Gmail? And try to see if you can whitelist "@arlo.com".

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you click on the Contact Support at the bottom here and do the same thing on the new page that opens, a thrid page should give you options for phone or chat. Are you seeing that?