Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo will not record when there is motion in the area

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Jspellmann
Follower
Follower

My wireless Arlo camera was working fine when I first set it up. Now just a few days after working fine my camera will not record even when there is motion in the area. It also will not send push notifications or emails that there has been motion detected. I have reset the settings and rebooted everything up. The "running man" is not green and will not turn on to green. Help me please.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Jspellmann wrote:

My wireless Arlo camera was working fine when I first set it up. Now just a few days after working fine my camera will not record even when there is motion in the area. It also will not send push notifications or emails that there has been motion detected. I have reset the settings and rebooted everything up. The "running man" is not green and will not turn on to green. Help me please.

First , you may be on an older version of SW... the  running man is now black/gray accross the platforms I believe.

But if the Running man isn't BLACK, the motion detect isn't turned on... you Must check the MODE you using to activate the motion detect.

Default use should be ARMED

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------