Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple homes view

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CaitlinApples
Follower
Follower

I have set up new Essential 2nd gen cameras at my new home, but in doing so the app updated and I have lost access to the cameras at my parents home (5+ years old, jnot sure of model). 
Is there a way I can get access to view the old cameras again, while retaining my new ones? 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@CaitlinApples wrote:

I have set up new Essential 2nd gen cameras at my new home, but in doing so the app updated and I have lost access to the cameras at my parents home (5+ years old, jnot sure of model). 
Is there a way I can get access to view the old cameras again, while retaining my new ones? 

You need to migrate you account to "Feed" as well.  You can do that be starting to add a Pro 5s (or Gen 2 ) camera to your own account.  Note you don't need to have one of these cameras.  While you won't be able to complete the install, the workflow will migrate your account to "Feed" before you get stuck.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@StephenB wrote:

@CaitlinApples wrote:

You need to migrate your account to "Feed" as well.  You can do that be starting to add a Pro 5s (or Gen 2 ) camera to your own account.  Note you don't need to have one of these cameras.  While you won't be able to complete the install, the workflow will migrate your account to "Feed" before you get stuck.

I meant to say that you need to migrate your parent's account to "Feed"...

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation