Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to Contact Billing?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Terril001
Follower
Follower

Has anyone ever gotten an email address, phone # or to a live person to address billing questions?  I've just been charged $129.99, without getting any email or invoice.  My Account says I have no subscriptions, and that I am "NOT ENTITLED TO TALK TO A PERSON, good luck with the Chat (futile) or trying to research via the Community Support"  -which was no help other than to affirm my problem is common.

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Terril001 wrote:

Has anyone ever gotten an email address, phone # or to a live person to address billing questions?  I've just been charged $129.99, without getting any email or invoice.  .

Were you trying to purchase an annual subscription?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

G333NA
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought a subscription so that the record button would reappear. Only to be told I don’t have one, nor am I ENTITLED to speak to a live person. I want money returned, and Arlo isn’t entitled to see what I record. Smdfh How do I cancel sub? Been looking all over on how to do that. If I’m entitled enough to get any reply, thank you ever so kindly.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@G333NA wrote:
I bought a subscription so that the record button would reappear. Only to be told I don’t have one, nor am I ENTITLED to speak to a live person. I want money returned, 

Are you sure you purchased it from Arlo?  If you googled, you might have purchased from a scammer.

I'm tagging the mods, so they can assist: @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN 

@G333NA wrote:
Arlo isn’t entitled to see what I record. 

Note this info from their privacy policy:

Your videos are generally accessed by Arlo only through artificial intelligence, but when videos are “donated” to Arlo as described here, Arlo employees or Arlo’s contractors or service providers may potentially view them. You must select individual video recordings from your video library to “donate” to Arlo.

and

If enabled by you and with your consent, we may collect audio, video, and still-image recordings, photographs, or call center recordings

and

We may disclose Information to respond to a court order, legal request, or subpoena, including to law enforcement in response to a legally enforceable search warrant as described in our law enforcement guidelines here. We may also disclose Information in response to valid government or regulatory demands and requests. 

Also, 

We won’t share your videos or account information with law enforcement, unless there’s a legally enforceable search warrant or court order, and we never share your videos for private litigation matters without consent. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@G333NA can you please dm  me a screenshot of the purchase? Looking into the account I do not see that you have a subscription. 

G333NA
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm trying to add picture of payment, but it isn't appearing. Can u please email me, then I can attach please?
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@G333NA  have you been able to DM me with a picture of that receipt? I have not seen anything come in from you as of yet. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.