Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I change my Community Username

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
WatchingItAll
Guide
Guide

Sorry, couldn't find a "Community Help" board to post this question...

As the title says, I would like to change my Community Username, the reason being that in retrospect, it may be misinterpreted as indicating that I am an Arlo employee, which I am not.

I would like to retain the posts and replies associated with me, as well as my ranking.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks!

-Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloPaul,

Please reach out to me in a private message with some suggestions on what you would like to change your username to and I will check availability and change your name.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unfortunately, no. However, your username doesn't identify you as an Arlo employee. The mods here ( @JamesC , @ShayneS and @BrookeN ) all have Arlo avatars to help identify them as employees.

WatchingItAll
Guide
Guide

Allright, thanks @jguerdat. I feared this would be the answer, but at least now I know for sure.

I understand that mods have special avatars (I didn't know they were actual employees), but others may not, and may misinterpret my name.

Oh, well, I'll just explain if and when the issue arises.

Thanks!

-Arlo[Customer]Paul

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloPaul,

Please reach out to me in a private message with some suggestions on what you would like to change your username to and I will check availability and change your name.

JamesC

WatchingItAll
Guide
Guide

Why, thank you, James, that's much appreciated!

I will PM you now.