Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Go vs Pro 3230

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Benamoz
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the Arlo go... I am unsure if I should return it. The battery life in the first evening is already down to 75%! I have it on optimal battery life etc. My understanding is that I cannot use rechargeable batteries or solar with the Go.... only the Pro.... suggestions etc would be greatly appreciated. Also this does not do audio..... drag. 

Suggestions? Please help.

Thank you....

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Go camera does support audio, just like the Pro.  It can also be powered via solar or weatherproof AC adapter as appropriate and when available.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Benamoz,

It sounds like you are referring to the original Arlo Wire-free cameras. Can you confirm the model number on the box?

JamesC

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Oh, I've just realised when you say Arlo Go, you actually mean the original Arlo Wirefree cameras. Unfortunately, you are correct that there's no audio but you definitely should use rechargeable RCR123A batteries with it. The Pro is significantly better in many ways but if you're stuck with the original Arlo, look at getting some of these

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo/tenergy_rechargeable_battery_charger.aspx