Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Friend accepted invite but cannot see cameras or devices

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gvhga
Aspirant
Aspirant

My friend has accepted an Arlo invite and set up an account but does not see the shared devices. My app shows they should have access to all my cameras and hub station, plus I granted administrative rights. We are using the same version of the Arlo Secure app. I have deleted them as a friend, re-added, and resent the invite. I have also rebooted my hub station. My friend's app still does not show the shared devices.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@gvhga wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, this did not work.

This might be part of the problem:

Though I think you should be cautious about migrating to the new "feed" experience.  It is just rolling out, and you could run into bugs.  And there is no going back.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Delete the friend again and send another invite. This time, have the friend use a computer browser to accept the invite to see if that helps.

gvhga
Aspirant
Aspirant

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@gvhga wrote:

This might be part of the problem:

Though I think you should be cautious about migrating to the new "feed" experience.  It is just rolling out, and you could run into bugs.  And there is no going back.

gvhga
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was already provided with this information and performed the forced version migration. My friend can now see the shared cameras. No bugs have yet occurred, but I hear your caution to be aware of possible glitches with this new version. Thanks for your follow up.