Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Aashishkebab
Apprentice
Apprentice

Screenshot_20231022-111219.png

Yes I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling (which support has advised me to do 12 times for various issues I've had).

Nothing in the new Arlo app works. NOTHING. Even support chats will get reset if you leave the app and come back, leaving you to start a new chat. Abd the file attachment button is broken.

You get random error messages when you sign in because of arbitrary max limits to trusted devices. Sometimes the service is down and you can't log in.

There's no good way to change which camera is on what plan (for example, if I want to take my doorbell off of Secure Plus and instead put it on my indoor camera, I don't see a way).

I also had Google Home integration broken until I RENAMED my devices and then renamed them back (and regardless there were errors messages galore).

But worst of all, the Feed randomly stopped working and isn't showing any videos. So my security cameras are completely and utterly useless. I don't think I've seen such a high level of incompetence from any other security company, ever. Or really any company that makes any products of any kind.

Best answers
  • BrookeN
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating reports of this behavior. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

102 REPLIES 102
MitchCity
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it to work!
This is what I did. 

Removed all authorized users, Deleted all trusted devices, Log out on all phones, delete app, reinstall app and log in. 

JzCastle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Both are showing "Library".

We are in the old app. Both can see the recordings. She can also see live-feed of cameras. Just the "Mode" is empty.

MitchCity
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried multiple times just signing out and back in with no luck