Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer service

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FineWhenItWorks
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m desperately trying to get in contact with arlo customer service. I managed to get an email from someone over a week ago, but since then every response I’ve made to that email has been ignored. Arlo is threatening to disconnect my service entirely but I can’t fix what they need me to fix without customer service support. How do I get in contact with an actual human? The chat bot barely speaks English and hasn’t helped me

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FineWhenItWorks wrote:

How do I get in contact with an actual human? The chat bot barely speaks English and hasn’t helped me

If you have a subscription, you can get phone support.

If the camera is under warranty, but has no subscription then you can tag the mods ( @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS ).  They can create a case for you.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

FineWhenItWorks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brooke, are you able to help me here? I’ve been trying to use the “support ticket” system since the third of March, and the issue I’m experiencing still hasn’t been directly acknowledged, let alone fixed.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I do not have account access or I would love to. However, I did create that ticket they should be reaching out to you via call or email within the next few days. If you do not hear from support by Thursday please let me know. Also, can you DM me more information on what you are needing assistance with?