Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continue to be charged for cancelled subscription after multiple tickets and chargebacks

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NeverBuyAgain
Follower
Follower

I have never had a worse experience with a smart device.

First my device only lasted 13 months in Georgia in a sun facing doorway before the plastic begins to peel and expose the hardware and camera. I couldn't imagine in any other hotter or more humid climates such as out west. When I talked to your company I was told that it is outside of the warranty period. Not a big deal I just bought a competitors product which is still holding up.

However, I have tried to cancel my subscription multiple times since that date. First ticket about the peeling issue was 10NOV2021. A second ticket had to be created on 12NOV2021 because I got such poor support and I attempted to cancel my subscription then and nothing happened. I repeatedly have tried to cancel my subscription since I replaced the failing device back in 2021 and absolutely nothing has helped. It is never cancelled. I have raised tickets that go no where and are hard to access, I have performed charge backs against your company and still I get charged. I don't think I have any product that has caused me more aggravation I regret buying your device and I regret giving one as a present to my family. I do not believe I will ever use one of your devices again and I am going to perform a charge back every time I see a bill in the future since I somehow can never reach a human.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43619954