Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Breakaway9
Tutor
Tutor
I have 3 camera's. All 3 require a step ladder for access. All 3 are outdoors. All 3 always have 2 of 3 bars showing, when connected. All 3 disconnect constantly. I am so done with this.
6 REPLIES 6
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the Arlo Pro and it constantly disconnects which MAY be the reason the batteries discharge to 37% in just 3 weeks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Constant disconnects are often due to poor connectivity between the base station and the camera. To isolate the issue, try bringing one camera (as a test) close to the base station and test to see if you still experience the same issue. You could also try elevating your base station to see if you still experience the same issues.

JamesC

Breakaway9
Tutor
Tutor
See my original post, 2 out of 3 bars of connectivity, at all times.
mombotye
Initiate
Initiate
I've been having the same problem. Each time I go to check things out I get this on my screen. The only way I've found to get things going again is to power off then on. Then it does it all over again. I got these to keep an eye mainly when I'm gone. Is there no other way to restart it? Last night I read about scheduling it to turn off for 5 minutes every 4 hours. Zero recordings and offline again
Breakaway9
Tutor
Tutor
Zero support. ZERO.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Breakaway9,

Have you tried contacting support through the website?