Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rseifried
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a defective Arlo pro 2 camera that is under warranty.  I went through all of the trouble shooting steps offered via chat support.  The issue was not resolved and one camera has no motion detection and the other does.  The chat support migrated to email and I got no response for days.  Finally I got a form response with more troubleshooting tips.  Clearly Arlo has no interest in resolving warranty issues or communicating with their customers.  

Based on this I would not recommend or purchase Arlo cameras any longer.  This is not worth the time to pursue.  

4 REPLIES 4
rseifried
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also -- I predict they will reply with a link to tech support.  The same department that has not resolved the issue thus far.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey rseifried,

If you don't still hear from the support team about your case, feel free to chat with them again and let them know your case info so they can help you further.

rseifried
Aspirant
Aspirant

Funny.  That team couldn't be any more ineffective. Arlo support is an absolute joke.  Three weeks now without a resolution.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

From looking at your case on our system, it looks like the support team has been assisting you with your case to replace your product.

If you don't hear back from them after 48 hours, please let us know.