Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Hankct9
Star
Star

I can’t see my synced Arlo device online at ‘My Arlo’ or on my Iphone.  The device appears to for have synced properly but I can't see it.

Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hankct9,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hankct9,

Are you seeing an error message or does the device not show up at all under Settings > My Devices within your Arlo account. What is the LED behavior of the base station/camera when you attempt to sync?

JamesC

Hankct9
Star
Star

Thanks James

One of the cameras appears to snyc. 

Meaning the blue light flashes slowly at first, and then fast blinking like it's syncing.

No error message and show up at all under Settings > My Devices within my Arlo account.

Hope this helps

Hank

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hankct9,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Heidikins
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue but no error messages and nothing is showing in my devices. It just says add device
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Did you add the base? After that you sync the cameras.
Hankct9
Star
Star

This problem was fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion.